Thursday, July 19, 2012

Isreali OCCUPATION of Palestine

Can we please get people talking about this. The way it is and not the distilled information we get fed by CNN and the very biased US government.

As a child growing up in west africa; i wish i have the rags to riches story to make you go OHRRRR!!! But my childhood till i was 19 when i left africa for england was very blessed with wealth. My parents were rich so we had the luxury of 24hrs cable TV and most of the trappings of modern life. Regularly throughout my childhood the Isreali Palestinian conflict was always on the screen. I have to say back then and for years in england, i got numb to all the fighting and death. Numb to it cos firstly i saw it everyday secondly cos i just felt the palestinians loved to fight. so much so that when Arafat refused the peace treaty that was brokered by Bill Clinton. i made up my mind the Palestinian were at fault. i told myself; come on, make peace!!. something is better than nothing.

My curiosity as to why a society/palestinians would seem to enjoy fighting. And what was so inherently wrong with the deal that made Arafat refuse the deal led me to start asking myself questions. Questions like: what could stop the fighting? who originally owned the land before? and before any war? because that is where we really have to start.

The original maps seems to show that the land belonged to Palestine. Hence the whole conflict is all down to Isreal's occupation of land that wasn't originally theirs. Due to Isreali fire power and most importantly, US support, they have been and are continuing ethnic cleansing acts which must not be tolerated in a modern age.

I am really really angry and very disappointed with the american media for being very biased all these years, as i trusted them. They are almost independently making the matter worse. I have grown up thinking Palestinians loved blood and were groomed/lived to be suicide bombers. I am sorry, but if someone tried to illegally kick me out of my house or land i would do the same thing if i had no option. Fight back for my right, legally of course as much as i can, but the fate of the palestinians is just UNTHINKABLE.

WE ALL HAVE TO START TALKING ABOUT IT. AS THE MEDIA IS LYING TO US. if not lying they aren't telling us the REAL TRUTH. If no one talks, then the atrocities being committed, the OCCUPATION/HOUSING EXPANSION will continue. TALKING will begin a gradual process to put pressure on the USA to cease supporting Isreal and their ZIONISTIC idealogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment