Thursday, July 26, 2012

NAKED SAUNA

Am i now a continental European?? OMG i went to my first naked sauna session today. to be very honest i thought there would be more shagging than just plain old strutting ones stuff. The two friends i went with, a couple, got undressed so casually in the changing room where we shared neighbouring lockers- 124, 128 and i can't remember the last number. As if that really matters. I retain that she has been trying to get me naked for ages, but i love her that she doesn't hide the fact. Not even from her boyfriend. Sometimes a tad worrying; more for him and his mental health. I guess they are really made for each other.

We were easily the youngest people there as i cheekily flirted with the grandmas there. And it wasn't too much of a surprise i was the only naturally tanned person there too. Its not really a black african past time to relax in the sauna, is it? When one can easily get all the heat one needs out on the streets. Throughout the session I could feel almost all the eyes around undressing me further even though i was already stark bollox naked, with only a towel slung over one shoulder which barely covered my shrivelled nuts. How ironic that i snacked on some almond nuts and raisins i had in my rucksack.

We got there at 1900hrs and i was bored shitless by 2000hrs. Why? I guess i really do not enjoy lazying about relaxing without doing anything. Not my idea of fun. Soo glad i popped to the track for a quick session and to break into my newly purchased trainers. My old ones which i actually walk in daily, has been crying out for way too long.


1 comment:

  1. Very good post. Sleek producing. Felt the vibe.    saunajournal.com

    ReplyDelete