Wednesday, May 23, 2012

random acquaintances

Whilst at zoologischer garden station platform waiting for my train to arrive. i hot chick walked by wearing a very short light skirt. as my eyes followed her past me from right to left i got to 9 o'clock and another guy had finished undressing her with his eyes. we both looked at each other and smiled. he said in german, why doesn't the train come quickly to blow a gust of wind so we could see more. i laughed and shared a few more jokes with him and his friend. Before and whilst we were on the train. he actually invited me to sit next to him. I humbly accepted. As they left the train two stations after we alighted, I shock hands with both of them from pakistan that had lived here in berlin for 8years and currently didn't work. I cheekily asked him if he money he spends came from god.


No comments:

Post a Comment